According to Professor James Koch:
"What is happening here is a small and quiet revolution of the human spirit and collective agency... people, local governance groups, partners, and inspired leadership with adaptive models of social change combined with imaginative organizations and business models to serve the poorest of the poor."
- Prof. James Koch, Center for Science, Technology and Society, Santa Clara University.
Anudip Foundation is dedicated to creating livelihood opportunities for impoverished people in rural areas and urban slums of India by:
1. Operating 150+ training centers to develop skilled IT professionals and entrepreneurs
2. Employing selected graduates to offer best in industry IT web service solutions to global clients
3. Working in partnership with 200+ employers resulting in quick placement of our alumni
4. Providing financing and high-touch mentoring for alumni for IT-enabled businesses in their communities
Anudip is proud of the forty-five thousand students who have been trained with 75% placement success since our operations began in 2007. Our graduates have found jobs in government and private sector, set up small businesses, while 500 of them have been employed by our sister company iMerit Technology Services.
It is our dream that our integrated model of training, placement, entrepreneurship and project services will become the archetype for international development.
Anudip Foundation is a nonprofit company with 80G tax-exempt status in India and 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status in the United States.
We gratefully acknowledge the sponsorship of the insitutions that appear on our home page and of many individual contributors.