Head - HR
Location- Kolkata (Salt Lake)
Strategic leadership of Anudip's HR function, reporting to the CEO.
The candidate must be experienced in organizational transformation, people development, and core value-based performance evaluation. He/she will manage a team of HR professionals located in diferent parts of India, for recruiting, policies, payroll, and other basic HR functions.
Post-graduate degree required in Human Resources with 12+ years of experience (4+ in management role) with skill development organization(s), ideally in technology field. Must be IT savvy, familiar with enterprise-wide HR information systems, and able to travel to travel to field sites and branch offices.
· Head the entire HR function and formulate Strategic HR decisions to support the organizational vision and mission
· Design and implement HR policies and procedures in line with the organizational goals.
· Work as a strategic support function to the top management and project and implement best organizational practices
· Make sure of proper Statutory compliance as per the Central and State compliance norms
· Introspect into core HR issues and act as the ultimate point for grievance management
· Oversee the Bi-annual performance appraisal process and propose compensation amendments in consultation with the top management
· Design/amend different HR functional policies such as Recruitment Policy, Compensation Policy, Leave Policy etc. as per organizational need
· Monitor, measure and report on HR issues, opportunities and development plans and achievement within agreed formats and timescales
· Liaise with other functional / departmental headsso as to understand all necessary aspects and needs of HR development, and to ensure they are fully informed of HR objectives, purpose and achievements.
· Ensure activities meet with and integrate with organizational requirement for quality management, health and safety, legal requirement, environmental policies and general duty of care.
· Propose and design employee engagement activities
· Work in close liaison with finance and the top management to maintain a proper balance of company profitability and employee welfare
· Understand the macro level vision of the company and make amendments to HR policies accordingly to drive the vision to all levels
· Audit and authenticate all documents related to legal, salary statements and distribution, policies etc.
· Maintain awareness and knowledge of latest HR development theory and methods and provide suitable interpretation to directors, managers and staff within the organization.
· Responsible for the entire HR Function of the company across all locations.
· Candidate must have minimum 2years experience in HR- recruitment profile.
Location – Jharkhand and Bihar
· Responsible for strategic planning and implementation of all activities at grass root levelfor Jharkhand and Bihar Operations.
· Identify the areas/community, analyse the scope of skills development needs, assess, design and implement interventions.
· Develop monthly action plans and conducting review on the program processes and outcomes.
· Ensure high quality standards are maintained in the implementation of the program.
· Independently develop, lead and manage the team to achieve the results as per the organizational vision and goals. Prepare, implement and monitor the plans and operational activities in the designated areas.
· Be responsible for efficiency and effectiveness of the operational areas. Manage the activities, resources and costs/expenditures as per plans and targets.
· Monitor, review and evaluate the progress and impact of the program.
· Responsible for identifying gaps and ensuring that they are addressed on time.
· Establish, maintain and strengthen effective relationship with the Project Partners associated with the projects mainly in Jharkhand and Bihar.
· Coordinate and network with all stake holders under the Project
· Support the Line Manager in planning & implementation of skills development activities.
· Prepare and Generate reports to Funders as per requirement.
Essential Skills and Experience:
· Should have handled a team.
· Setting up of centres as per Funder’s Guideline.
· Ability of monitoring and Data Management.
· Inspiring and has a vision.
· Should have Very good communication skills.
· Should get himself thoroughly updated in accordance with the Funders requirement.
· Should be enthusiastic and committed to his goals and should express his commitments through optimism.
· Should be competent.
· A proven ability to establish effective working relationships and partnerships.
· Proven ability to identify and exploit opportunities creatively.
· An ability to think strategically and independently.
· Excellent skills in computers.
· Updated knowledge about the new projects.
· Excellent presentational skills.
· Ability to travel and work independently
· Should have good relationship with the Subordinates and should be empathetic.
· Should know how to work cool under extreme pressure.
Placement Officer :
• The Placement Officer would be predominantly responsible for identification of major employers for urban placement opportunities for Anudip students.
• Line up the students according to the companies requirement and associated with the pre-placement profiling.
• Visit the company’s Director and HR head for manpower requirement and placement tie-up.
• Coordinating with the branches regarding placement procedure and placed students.
• By placing students generate revenues for the organization.
• Maintain the documents related with pre-placement and post-placement.
• Maintaining students database.
• After getting the requirements from client, giving briefing to the students about the opening detail.
• Conduct the job market studies.
• Regular coordination with the respective manager and trainers.
• Need to undertake additional responsibilities from time to time based on the organizations needs.
Reports to: Head – Training Operations
General Functions - Under the direction of the Head – Training Operations, the Business Development Executive:
• works collaboratively with Area Managers and Placement Team to identify and develop new training prospects and business models
• explores and secures opportunities which contribute to the strategic growth of Anudip Foundation
• Works collaboratively with the Area Managers and Placement Team in developing business opportunities by identifying market ready, relevant business models, partnerships, and resources
• Conducts market research and analysis to develop successful business proposals
• Works with all Anudip departments to generate new ideas and concepts for business development and proposals
• Analyzes data to evaluate existing and potential business and program opportunities
• Evaluates the potential risks to the company regarding new opportunities
• Remains up to date on social enterprise industry trends and opportunities
• Performs related duties and travels on business as assigned
Skills and Abilities
• Demonstrated expertise in business development for training organizations
• Able to work in a team environment • Experience with and decision-making contacts in corporate employers
• Ability to present findings and recommendations accurately through oral and written communications
• Ability to apply qualitative and quantitative techniques to interpret data
• Self-starter with ability to solve problems with minimal direction
• Thoroughly proficient in MS Office products
• Strong spoken and written English skills
• Strong interpersonal communication and organization skills
• Ability to prepare a business plan
Education and Experience
• Bachelors degree from an accredited college with major course work in business, marketing, or other related field
• Minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible experience in business development and marketing in the skills development area
Roles and Responsibilities
• Mapping potential catchment areas and communities suitable for mobilization of prospective students in our training centers locations.
• Building rapport with the local community leaders well before the start of the mobilization effort.
• Creating awareness about the Anudip program and sensitizing the community to participate and take the program to as many needy youth as possible.
• Helping training center faculty to select students and ensure that the center has optimum batch strength.
• Supporting our training team in organizing Student/Alumni/Guest events as required
• Graduate in any subject. Higher Secondary pass candidates my be considered.
• Should have 2+ years of relevant experience in Social/Development sector.
• Experienced in collaborative working at grass roots level with voluntary/community/social service organizations.
Key personal attributes
• Excellent communication skills in Bengali.
• Proficiency in networking, influencing and building relationships with prospective students and their parents
• Passion to work in this sector.
• Team player.
3 to 7 years in the following areas:
• Trainer - English and Soft Skills
• Trainer - IT
Applicants should note that only those who are prepared to work for the society and are willing to work in rural and urban slums areas should apply. The successful candidates will have responsibility to our students from Mobilization to Training to Placement.
For Trainer - English / Soft Skills:
• Graduates with minimum 3 years training experience in English and Workplace Readiness. Non-training work experience is desired.
For Trainer - IT:
• Graduates who have a good knowledge of MS Office and Internet. The minimum training experience required is 3 years.